Data for Kern Transit service information (schedules, stop locations, route alignments, fares, and service calendar) is made available in the General Transit Feed Specification (GTFS) format. Download the Kern Transit GTFS data file from GTFS Data Exchange. This data is maintained with the support of Trillium GTFS Manager software.
Some applications that utilize GTFS data are listed in the App Center. Please contact Kern Transit if you offer an application that should be included in the App Center.
If you are a developer with questions about Kern Transit services or data, contact Kern Transit.
Terms and guidelines for use of GTFS data
- GTFS data is provided without warranties.
- No availability guarantees are expressed or implied.
- The agency (Kern Regional Transit) retains full rights to the data.
- The agency (Kern Regional Transit) reserves the right to use the Kern Regional Transit logo. 3rd party applications may NOT display this logo. The logo is an indicator only for official, agency-supplied materials.
- 3rd party applications should be presented as such. They should not be presented as being endorsed by, or affiliated with Kern Regional Transit.