How to Use Dial-A-Ride
- Dial-A-Ride services are available to all riders.
- All Dial-A-Ride services require a reservation least one day in advance to guarantee your ride.
- Same day service will be provided as available, on a first come, first served basis.
- Dial-A-Ride passengers may board or exit the bus at any safe location within the service area.
- Service is provided on paved and maintained roads ONLY.
Pick Up Time Window
Please be aware there is a 30-minute window for all reservations. You must be ready at the beginning of the window. The bus may show up within those 30 minutes and the bus is still considered on time.
Passengers must be ready and waiting for the bus. The drivers are not allowed to honk the horn to alert passengers they have arrived.
Passengers do receive a 5-minute advisory call before the driver arrives through our automated phone service (optional feature).
No-Shows / Wait Times
A “no-show” means the bus arrived during the pick-up time window and the passenger did not board the bus or had not cancelled the reservation at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the pick-up window.
The drivers are permitted to wait only 3 minutes before calling dispatch to report a no-show. Drivers will not be permitted to return to the pick-up location if a passenger is a no-show on the first pick-up attempt.
If a passenger is a no-show for one scheduled ride, then any additional scheduled rides for that day will be automatically cancelled. It is the passenger’s responsibility to make the necessary changes to their reservation prior to their pick-up (i.e., time or address change).
Last minute changes cannot be accommodated.
1st No-Show = 1 Day Suspension
2nd No-Show = 3 Day Suspension
3rd No-Show = 7 Day Suspension
4th No-Show = 30 Day Suspension
Be aware that if the problem continues, service requests from customer may be denied.